I'm not quite sure why Mila looks so pink in these pictures. I'm obviously not a photographer. But she's still cute! And the bow.... its just kind of ridiculous.
She is DELICIOUS! Since I didn't make it out to Utah, I am sending Mila's gift PRONTO...hopefully, Aunt Julie won't procrastinate so she will get it before her wedding. Love to all. (I am perplexed by the Costco people too, still working on it)
11 comments:
My doll baby. Mila is gorgeous and yes, a princess. Love the outfit and the bow. Miss you all.
love,
Mom/grandma
She is such a cutie!!!
um, have you been making her go tanning???? :)
Love the head piece. Love it. Where do I sign up for one?
I think in these pictures she looks like a really good mix of Roman AND Gavin. I can't wait to meet her.
She is DELICIOUS! Since I didn't make it out to Utah, I am sending Mila's gift PRONTO...hopefully, Aunt Julie won't procrastinate so she will get it before her wedding. Love to all. (I am perplexed by the Costco people too, still working on it)
she's a true girl all pink! :) so is so stinking cute!! I love the giant bow. She is just a doll!
I usually think babies are ugly but that is a cute freaking kid.
That was Jack by the way not Ash.
ok, she is seriously gorgeous! i love the bow! haha. :) and those "reject" pictures... to die for.
i love your hair! so sassy!
Wow, she is a cutie. She has my lazy eye. I'm claiming it. I need to see my new niece soon.
She's too stinkin' cute Julie. The last picture is the same reaction I got when I put a headband on Beni.
p.s. I finally updated my blog. Thought you'd be proud.
Post a Comment