Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Kardashian dreams are over...

The hair is gone, but at least I still have the fat butt.


Before (the only side shot of my long hair)

After

19 comments:

Karen said...

love your hair! love you, MOM

Mahana said...

sleek girl sleek.

digging the cut though I'm a huge fan of the a-line and sassy side bang.

Mahana said...

**edit**

I dig the cut BECAUSE I'm a huge fan of the a-line and sassy side bang.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it. And you're FAR more attractive than those Kardashian tramps, specially the moron mom.

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Victoria said...

I absolutely love it!

Smittys said...

Oooo I like it. How do you like it? Is it hard to adjust to short hair after having long?

Burnett Family said...

Once again you looks awesome Julie! Love the new cut.

Krystle said...

love it!

Kellie Knapp said...

HOTT...

Corynn said...

Cute hair.

Candi said...

You're ridiculously good-looking.

The Evers said...

Julie! I hate that I have been a really bad friend for a really long time!!! I am so sorry! I just had so much fun going back and looking at your blog and getting caught up on your crazy life! Mila is more then beautiful! Congratulations!!! Girls are so much fun!! I hope one day we can meet her and Gavin and Elle can get reacquainted:) I sure miss you and you are looking most beautiful, love the new do! Oh and your friend Sally lives right by me in AZ! Funny! Actually right across the street from my good friend Camille! Ok well I hope we are still friends! I love you always!

Ryan Smart said...

I haven't checked your blog in WAY too long. Mila is adorable...as expected. It looks like you're back to not being near dead...good job. I'm a fan of long hair, but you're lookin good with the shoulder length. I think Nish had her baby yesterday. You mom's are just too cute.

Julie and Kyle said...

already kicked off the blog huh? hmmmmm...

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

i finally watched the kardashian show the other day--- i know, i'm so out of it. anyways, you kinda do remind me of them. they're funny and tough. :) you're way cuter though. i love the short hair... don't know if i told you. can't wait to see it in person!

Unknown said...

We miss you! Wanna see you soon! I sent Mila's gift with your Mom and Dad. I bought a 6-12 month because I knew it would take me awhile to get it to you....standard protocol around here.

We love her and we love you guys!

Love, the Roses

Stacey Bacon said...

very sassy! I secretly want to be a Kardashian as well. My boobs aren't big enough but my bottom sure is. I really love the new do. It flatters your gorgeous face. I love all of the pictures of Mila. She is precious and her accessories are darling! Love your posts as always!

Karen said...

The heck with the Kardashians--you are way more beautiful!! love, MOM