Monday, May 3, 2010

Baby Announcement Rejects

Either I'm a moron, or Costco is. Still can't figure out the announcement thing.
In the meantime... here are some pictures of our sweet little Mila girl.
Pictures were taken by Breezy Carter
(yes people, I have a friend named Breezy)





9 comments:

Karen said...

Our doll!!! Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!

Chelsea said...

O my goodness Julie these are so darling!

Mahana said...

Shut up! Those are ridiculously adorable. Love her.

Kate and Robbie said...

get them all...

Smittys said...

Love them!

Anonymous said...

I just can't stop staring. They're probably the most angelic photos I've ever seen. A beautiful baby, and clearly an outstanding work of art by the photographer.

Victoria said...

So cute!!

Corynn said...

So sweet! Has it been weird adjusting to a girl. I only had one boy, and it took me a minute to get used to a girl.