Monday, September 14, 2009

Yep

There's a real baby in there.

7 comments:

Karen said...

YEY!! love, Mom

tiffany said...

Gosh! yOu are so cute!! PS- I'm listening to your new song. You are AMAZING!

Kate and Robbie said...

I hate that you aren't even FAT yet...You look cute. Like you have skinny legs and a tiny belly. i hate people like you.

Ryan Smart said...

you can't go on tour pregnant. I listened to your music and I love it! Not like other people love it because they love you. I love your voice and your music and it reminds me of old time. Love your guts and your new fetus.

Victoria said...

You look FABULOUS!!! Your music is awesome! Life is great!!

Tori said...

YAY! Congratulations. I am a dork and didn't realize you went private so I haven't looked at your blog in forever!!! Your music is AMAZING! I read something about you potty training you little guy before the baby. I went through the same thing and waited until the baby was born. We started when the baby was about a month and everything went super well because we were home a ton more than normal.

Jeannie said...

i cant wait to find out what you are having!