Here is one of my new EFY submission songs. I feel pretty lucky to have my voice on this song. Its so beautiful! Press play on the sidebar to hear it. Enjoy!
Let It Begin
(Tyler Castleton)
You might think
that no ones been through
what you're going through
You might think
that nobody's made
the same mistakes as you
You are feeling
the weight of the world on your shoulders
turn it over
just have the courage to take one step
someone's gonna be there to help with the rest
to start is the hardest
but its something that only you can do
dont carry the burden as the years go by
you dont need that crushing weight in your life
have faith and just pray
for the strength to finally see this through
there's one who knows you perfectly
he can take the hurt away
the healing starts within
just let him in
let it begin
you've tried hard
to hide from the past
and to bury it deep
you're overwhelmed
by all of the things
you know you should be
just believe
mistakes of the past dont define you
they refine you
just have the courage to take one step
someone's gonna be there to help with the rest
to start is the hardest
but its something that only you can do
dont carry the burden as the years go by
you dont need that crushing weight in your life
have faith and just pray
for the strength to finally see this through
there's one who knows you perfectly
he can take the hurt away
the healing starts within
just let him in
let it begin
10 comments:
I am so glad that you posted this--my favorite song by Tyler and you. I LOVE THIS SONG and I LOVE YOU. Your Mom
Heavenly voice. 'nough said.
Ummm...Why do you always make me cry...Always have...even in high school in your living room with your dad on the piano.
I agree Kate!! love you, Mama Karen
Thank you thank you for this song!! It is my favorite so far!!!! your FAN, mom
ditto to the kate comment! i love your voice sooo much! i always get chills, i don't know how you do it. i love this one. can't wait to hear the rest!
goosebumps...
O my goodness I LOVE IT! What a great song...and your voice just melts with the lyrics beautifully. Love your sister!
I love this one and I have to agree with you that this is one of the best church songs I have ever heard - especially since you're singing it!! You're amazing:)
I need you to come to my YW's sometime. I love this song great job. You are amazing.
Post a Comment