
I'm not sure what it is, but when this show comes on... A little piece of me dies inside. I've never wanted to rip my eyeballs out so badly. And is it just me, or has it been on for like 6 months?!? When is enough enough? I'm pretty sure every act makes me cringe and I actually feel sorry for people. Especially this group...

I understand that many of you probably KNOW or know SOMEONE who knows them. But honestly, this is why Mormons are stereotyped. Can they get any cheesier? I heard that between the 5 of them, they have 17 children. Barf. Everytime I see them, I can't help but feel embarrassed. They probably own bump-its. Am I crazy? Or does anyone else get this embarrassed over these people?!? Ugh, I get so worked up over this...
9 comments:
LOL!! The part about the bump-its is probably so true!!!!!!! Hahahaha
I didn't know they were Mormons...but wondered cause they looked it...weird how we have the "look"...no, it wasn't the "glow" i saw...the Mormon mom look. you know what I mean. They are all wearing bumpits...and Shade.
Why waste emotional energy on embarassment for others? Do southerners get embarassed when they hear twangy country singers? Do African-Americans get embarassed when one of their own does a low-end rap routine? People project the image they WANT to project. Let them be who they want to be. Makes no difference to me, and it shouldn't to you. Even if they're cheesie as hell. Or vulgar as hell, for that matter. I guess that's what makes "art" art.
oh my gosh...I refuse to watch this show...but my mom was telling me about this group lastnight!!! SICK...I am sorry I don't even need to see it to know what it would be like. I do feel a little nauseated now...excuse me....
You are so funny! And I totally know what you mean, I hate that show. I want to reach in the TV and punch Hasselhoff in the face most of the time.
This post made my day. We haven't had tv in a while and two days ago when I saw an ad for the season finale, I was shocked. Wasn't it a summer show that started in, I don't know, MAY??!! Someone must watch it. Maybe Mariah Carey pays a bunch of viewers so her 16 year old husband will have a job. Just a thought.
muahahahaha. I just saw Bump-its in walmart the other day....
The "Hoff" totally uses a bumpit ...I won't say where though. I can't stand that guy!
BTW, your cheesy sis-in-law was a clogger...you should've seen me in my glory days....VELVEETA in clog shoes! REDONCULOUS!
Aren't EFY songs known for being really cheesy....;)HA!
Wow. 17 kids between the 5 of them? That's 3.4 kids per Mom...Wait...aren't you pregnant with your third? Better watch out Julie....
Post a Comment