Saturday, October 25, 2008

House Pictures...

I realize that I am totally disappointing on the blog thing lately. So sorry. I will get better. Anyway, here are some new pictures of the house. Its so exciting. I think I've walked through it 4 times today already! They are putting the shingles on the roof on Monday and then putting tubs and other stuff this week. I'm actually surprised that no one in Beaver has walked through it. Maybe they wait till our van is gone. There hasn't been much time to walk through it though because they start at 8am and end at about 6pm. Then you only have about an hour and a half of daylight left. -In which most cases, kyle and I are over there checking things out. Okay- enough with the babbling... here are the pictures.....


There will be windows above the garage, they just haven't cut them yet.



Family room view, from kitchen


kitchen view, from family room

4 comments:

Karen said...

WOW. It looks great. I'm so excited for you. Love, MOM

Mahana said...

Fabulous! It's going up so FAST! Lucky lucky! Do you need me to send blown up pictures of myself for your decor?? :)

L said...

AHHH!!! I'm getting so excited for you!!! It looks so big and beautiful!

Kate and Robbie said...

I am so jealous!! Even your skeleton of a house looks better than my cinder block!!!