Saturday, October 25, 2008

Why?

Just some random questions that have been running through my brain at the moment...



Why do I always eat something that requires me to lick my fingers -after using nail polish remover? Seriously, gross.

Why can't you buy anything online from IKEA? Pisses me off.

Why does the conversation always turn to my success on weight watchers as I am shoving my face with something super fatty, like chocolate cake? Cause that always happens to me... "yes, I'm still doing weight watchers! Can't you tell?"

Why can't I find anything to wear in my closet full of clothes? Stuff fits, but I am a different shape after kids.

Why can't someone just tell me when that kick-A pottery barn wall mural goes on sale? I'm sick of checking everyday.

Why do I feel the need to have a diet coke for breakfast?

Why does Tyra Banks have her own talk show? Honestly.

Why does the last load of laundry sit in the dryer for a week?




What questions run through your mind?

7 comments:

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

seriously! i'm totally with you on the ikea thing. and i can't stand tyra banks! ha ha! :) love it.

how's the house? you gotta throw a new years party in B-Town in your cute new place!!! :)

Mahana said...

amen AMEN to it all..except diet coke, i can't handle anything diet. yuck. And might I add, why is it that within 2 minutes of me painting my nails a fierce color the tips start to show through like i did it 2 days ago!

And I gave up on the constant checking online for a thing I wanted to go on sale. Buy buy buy! There was a Dwell duvet I was dying to get for alex and finally I just bit the bullet and bought it. Thankfully jake never saw the bill :)

L said...

WHY DO WE NOT LIVE CLOSER TO EACH OTHER??? I MISS YOU!

JasonDebbie said...

I definately agree with the tyra banks crap. Every episode that I've seen, she's talking about her butt and/or grabbing other girls butts or boobs and acting like everyone's best friend. Annoying. And I kind of also agree with the diet coke problem.:)

Karen said...

Not that this will come as a surprise to you but the diet coke thing is from me!!!no kidding...Dad likes it too!! Love, Mom ps can't tolerate Tyra Banks

Corynn said...

I like reading your blog cuz your tight. I swear I always lick my fingers after using nail polish and think what the freak. I'm just to much of a pig to not eat it. I think it won't be that bad, but it always is. I can't stand Tyra Banks either. My laundry sits in the dryer too and I do find myself wanting pop for breakfast. What the hell! I'm gla.d I'm not the only one. By the way. I would be so excited about my house too. Hope you guys get in your house soon.Let Ashley and Wade welcome you to your new home with a steak dinner. That would just make it all the better.

Corynn said...

I like reading your blog cuz your tight. I swear I always lick my fingers after using nail polish and think what the freak. I'm just to much of a pig to not eat it. I think it won't be that bad, but it always is. I can't stand Tyra Banks either. My laundry sits in the dryer too and I do find myself wanting pop for breakfast. What the hell! I'm gla.d I'm not the only one. By the way. I would be so excited about my house too. Hope you guys get in your house soon.Let Ashley and Wade welcome you to your new home with a steak dinner. That would just make it all the better.