This video is hilarious. I love my boys!! Kyle, Roman loves/hates the towel thing. Love, MOM
Oh my gosh - that is HILARIOUS!!!
Hey julie. I finally go this blog going. I love the midget gymnast.Mini
LOve the video and love hearing you laugh in the background. LOVE IT
Okay...now that is CUTE!!! How funny. What cute boys:)
He is just adorable! Sorry for having your blog for so long, and not letting you know about ours. Your house is going to be awesome, congrats!
Hilarious! Love him!
Awesome. I'm going with gymnast.
That is hilarious! We are so excited for you guys to get your new home. It looks like it is going to be so much fun!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
This video is hilarious. I love my boys!! Kyle, Roman loves/hates the towel thing. Love, MOM
Oh my gosh - that is HILARIOUS!!!
Hey julie. I finally go this blog going. I love the midget gymnast.
Mini
LOve the video and love hearing you laugh in the background. LOVE IT
Okay...now that is CUTE!!! How funny. What cute boys:)
He is just adorable! Sorry for having your blog for so long, and not letting you know about ours. Your house is going to be awesome, congrats!
Hilarious! Love him!
Hilarious! Love him!
Awesome. I'm going with gymnast.
That is hilarious! We are so excited for you guys to get your new home. It looks like it is going to be so much fun!
Post a Comment