Blog....
My house is a total wreck. Seriously though. If you know me, you are thinking... okay, it can't be that bad... oh it is! Its bad.
I'm on diet coke can number 2, sitting at the computer, thinking about all the things i should be doing while I have one hour before I go get Gavin. Roman is asleep.
Why do I do this to myself? I shop on etsy... look at interior design pictures... play sudoku... listen to some sweet tunes... everything but be productive. Oh well.
Does anyone else have this problem? And what do I do about it?
12 comments:
Umm, pick me. I do that constantly. Sitting on the computer checking blogs and e-mail. I'm a lazy punk.
How about answering a question for me. What kind of dog is that in your pictures below? Is that a boxer?
dude FOR REAL! we made a rule that we couldn't turn on the tv or computer until we'd exersized, did the "I'm a good mormon" checklist, and spent some quality time with each other and Macy... it totally worked. And then the olympics started and now we are back to racing for the laptop everymorning... whatever.
What's so wrong about relaxing while Gavin is at at school. You need it!! Love, MOM
I am having this very same problem at this exact moment. Autumn is at school, Drake & Brad are sleeping, and I can be found drink in hand on the computer. I have dishes to do, laundry to finish, and dinner to plan. I am avoiding, and it will suck when I have to run to get done, but for now I just want to enjoy the silence. Glad to hear you are doing the same thing. It helps to justify in my own mind. The end.
Pshhh. I am on my third.
My name is Mahana and I have a computer shopping addiction! Ha! I totally relate with you. It's just one of those things, that the dishes will still keep coming so why not wait till you have a bigger load and do it all at once then a couple of times a day. Then the toys could be picked up, but within minutes they'll be out again. Oh and laundry...forget it. I think I'll just buy something new when i run out of clean clothes.
I do the same thing. Except I've never been on Etsy. Now maybe I will, and I'll have you to blame.j/k I always force myself to wait until lunch time to have diet coke, otherwise I would seriously drink it first thing in the morning, I have a problem!
Amen to you sister! I do this everytime I get on the computer. Well we miss you guys! Come see us or we will try to come down soon!
I have NO IDEA what you are talking about?
*LIAR!*
I totally resemble that comment!
Unfortunely I know all to well exactly what you are talking about. I'm doing that exact thing right now. I hate myself for doing it. I'm an idot even for doing it, but I just can't help it. Your not the only one. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I'm glad you found my blog. Yeah I agree lets be blog buddies.
Unfortunely I know all to well exactly what you are talking about. I'm doing that exact thing right now. I hate myself for doing it. I'm an idot even for doing it, but I just can't help it. Your not the only one. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I'm glad you found my blog. Yeah I agree lets be blog buddies.
Post a Comment