Do you ever just look at your children and think.... ugh, they are so cute I could eat them! Or at least squeeze them until they burst... no? okay. maybe thats just me... but thats how cute my kids are..... your kids are cute too, don't worry.


Photography by Gavin:
3 comments:
Maybe the reason you want to "eat up your boys" is because they are SO ADORABLE. Gavin looks so handsome on his first day of school and Roman looks so cute with his new tooth. Love from Grandma Karen/ MOM
I can't believe he is old enough to go to school. I cans still remember those times I babysat him. He had that little brush and wasn't there a pony, too? Anyway, he was really precious and Gavin and Winston are the reasons we decided to have boys :)
i totally say that to Sonnet all the time. I just want to eat her!
congrats to gavin on his big day! how are you dealing? i'm not even ready to send Sonnet to nursery let alone school! :)
those two boys are so cute! it was fun to see you in beaver. can't wait to come visit you in your new house soon!!!
Post a Comment