I bought this sweet giant table and six chairs on craigslist and refinished them. It was supposed to be for our new house, but our other table was about to collapse. So, its now in our house. I love it and can't wait to see it in my new kitchen!! Yay.



14 comments:
Jules, This is beautiful. I love it!! Love, Mom
that's my overachieving mother!!! by the way. the Jam and the salsa is gone. My roomate are in love with "my friend from Beaver" we also had a BBQ with the meat... AMAZING!!! I love you Jules.
Real cute. Loving it loving it. We miss you guys we gotta do something!
Looks great Juli. You've gotta love craigslist.
I love it. Also, when are you guys moving to your new house? Exciting.
Thank you for your nice comment! I always look forward to getting yours!
This table is awesome. i am in the middle of re-finishing mine too! I have the table, but have not found any chairs yet ;(
I am glad you are loving things in Beaver! Are you building a house, or moving? Maybe I missed that post?!?
I so miss you and your friendship all of the time, I think it is rare to find friends as funny as you, we had a great time! I miss it! Someday we will hang out again!
Can I hate you anymore?? Why are you so cool and seem to know how to do everything? Can you just come to AZ and have a fun project refinishing my table-- it needs it so bad! I drove through Beaver a few weeks ago and it was way too early in the morning to call you but I really really wanted to stop and see you! Next time I will plan our Beaver timing better!
HELLO!!!
It is so good to hear from you! love the blog!! I can't believe you have a five year old, thats crazy!! Time flys!!! Don't worry your are never to be confused with Julie Rowe! haha, so many memories...
sad we missed you over the weekend, but happy to hear your voice. we were thinking about settlers last week and got sad that you live too far away for a game or two... EVERY NIGHT. hope you had a fun trip. and cute table!! when are you guys moving into the new house you mentioned??
pretty! pretty!
my darling sis in law, I can't decide what colors to redo the chairs in our dining room...it's driving me crazy, wish you were here to give me some input!
You have such good taste! They look beautiful.
Im impressed with your craftsmanship. I wish I had the ambition to do such things. BTW, on your previous blog. I totally know how you feel. It is rare between two babies and Lonnies care that I ever have two seconds. And when I do the last thing I want to do is be productive with all the million other things on my list. Hope all is well
You are so talented!!! It looks great!
hey how about you update your blog
Post a Comment