Anyway, not pregnant....
But we ARE building a house!!!! They started digging two days ago and our goal is to be in by Christmas. So allow me to brag to you for the next 3 months about my not yet built home. For those of you who care, here are some pictures of our lot. Its just right by my house now, so I get to look out my window like a little old lady, watching their every move.
14 comments:
You are a riot!!! Don't give your Mom a heart attack like that----However, I would love another Yardley/Rose baby in the future. You tease!!! Love the house building. When can Dad and I come to visit?? Christmastime??
You got me... lol. I was excited that our babies would be so close together! (P.S. They still can!)
YAY!!! A new house!!! That is so exciting!!! Congrats!!!
Love the new blog. So cute, so fun lets bathe in the sun!! New House, New House, YEAH YEAH YEAH! Lets eat chips and salsa all day!!
You will love being so close while you build. I expect a grand tour of the house when it is finished!
whooohooo! I'm excited for you guys! Brag away I would. That picture of gavin with the puppy on the last post is the cutest picture. It looks like a pro took it! ta ta
YAHOO! Congrats-- we're so excited for you guys...
SWEET! I remember when we started building...SO exciting. And I'll work on getting a list of flooring stuff we get. HUGS!
Congrats! It looks like a beautiful place!
cannot wait to see more! Congrats!
whoo hoooo... it has begun! can;t wait to come visit you in Jan. ... in your new house!!
How exciting! It's beautiful out there, we'll have to come visit sometime for sure! It was good to see you at Costco!
That property looks so beautiful. I'm so jealous. I live in crowded cookiecutterville. How exciting. Congratulations!!
So awesome!
Congrats on breaking ground. Building sucks, but if you are lucky it is all worth the results! Good Luck!
Sadie
Post a Comment