We LOVE you little buddy!



Can't believe he's already 1! Some of Romans favorite things at the moment are:
1. Driving Trucks anywhere and everywhere.
2. Playing catch (see video post from a while back)
3. Eating whatever is in front of him
4. His dad (nana, is what he calls him)
5. Wrestling with Gavin
6. Being outside.
7. The tub!
Happy Birthday my boyfriend! We adore you.
10 comments:
We love you Roman! Happy Birthday!
I can't believe he's already a year old! Crazy! Happy Birthday cute little dude! I love that last picture of Roman and Gavin. So sweet!
Happy first birthday our handsome Roman. Love, Grandma Karen & Grandpa Paul
Happy Birthday you sweet boy!!!
happy birthday to roman! can't believe he's already one. we love you guys!
He's a little cutie pie! His party was fun!!
He's so cute! It will be fun to see you guys on Halloween!
Hey! Im glad you enjoy my sense of humor. Living life isnt fun if you have one right?
You had me at Diet coke...we can be friends for life.
Why were you in VA Beach?
It looks like your are in Beaver...right? Im super jealous.
What a cute kid! I was so happy to find you on here. Your family is so cute. How are you? How's life? I really like you Etsy Shop. You may have a new customer!
We live four houses away from them. They are the funnest family! Beckham is 8 months today. So you guys are in St. George? What for?
Post a Comment