Friday, September 26, 2008

We don't go to Alaska... Alaska comes to us.

I've never been there. Kyle's never been there. It seems awesome. We will get there someday... but for now, Mahana is all we have.

My good old buddy, Mahana, from my freshman year in college came to see us ALL the way from Alaska. Well, she technically didn't just come to see us, but we are close enough to Zion National Park to stop for a visit. She came baring gifts for the kids, as you can see. Gavin was thrilled with his t-shirt and still asks when we are going to visit my friend in Alaska.

Anyway, it was great to see you, lady! Hottest chinese, canadian, alaskan I've ever seen! ;) Come back soon.... or we'll come see you!






4 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome pictures and I love that Mahanna came to visit you. Wow, Scout has grown too. Love you all, MOM

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

that picture of gavin with his dog is soooo cute!!!

i LOVE alaska! you must go someday. :)

congrats on starting your house! it's going to be awesome!!! we're so jealous. :)

ps: yeah, i totally thought you were pregnant. :)

Ashlee said...

So I know since you are building a new house and all, You could use extra cash for all those extras you want. IDEA!! Why don't you start putting Gavin in magazines and on commercials. You and Kyle could become extremely rich. Just think of the possibilities:). No really though he is gorgeous and very good in front of the camera!

Mahana said...

Dang we are hot girl! BTW....I've got a guest room with your name on!!!!!