Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!


Dear Dad,
I love you so much. I hope you have a good birthday. I'll even help you open your presents. Or, present. That you ordered online. Mom says that's all your getting. She saw the credit card bill. Anyway, I promise to be good on your birthday and not sit in time out. Thanks for being such a good dad. I like when you take me to the farm with you. And when you cheer for me at my soccer games. And all my friends think you're really cool. And I love my mo-hawk that you gave me. I'll tell grandma and Lacey not to cut it, cause you like it ;) Happy Birthday Dad. You are the best Dad ever.
Love,
Gavin


Dear Dad,
I love when you come in and get me out of my crib in the morning. It's a nice change to see you and not mom. You make me clap and giggle and throw my head back cause I'm so excited. But just one thing, Mom's great and all, but I would really like it if YOU gave me a bath. I'm 8 months old and you still haven't yet. Just a thought. Happy Birthday Daddy.
Love,
Roman


Dear Kyle,
Happy Birthday. You make me laugh everyday. Thanks for being such a good husband. I hope your day is as fun as I think it will be. I have some good plans. I love you.
Love,
The wife

7 comments:

Burnett Family said...

HAPPY BIRTYDAY KYLE!! Hope you all have a fun day celebrating.

Candi said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday our favorite son-in law. We hope all your wishes come true. We love you!! Karen and Paul

Megan and Shawn said...

Happy B-Day Kyle. I love and relate to Roman's note the most! Bath time should always be exclusively for dads.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Oh how funny is the bath comment-- O was laughing that you were sticking it to Kyle on his b day! Happy b day Kyle!

L said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!! I hope it was wonderful!

Janae said...

You guys are funny. Happy Birthday you old fart! We are jealous of your camping trip. We love the great outdoors.