hmmm, where are the pics of YOU actually camping....for all I know, Gavin took these pics! ha! I love that you go camping now. When I tell people I go camping (now and then ) I have to follow up by "please close your mouth and don't worry, hell hasn't frozen over".
By the way, every-time I read your blog I get uber jealous when viewing the temp outside you're getting bask in. I'm at a balmy 60 here in AK. yuck.
Go back and let us know where this beautifulness is. How angry were you waking up in a tent?! Was your pillow hot? Nothing grosses me out more than waking up with a hot pillow-that and feeling like you've urinated yourself because everything is covered with a dew like substance. Good job though, you owe Kyle one for calling him out on your blog on your birthday. Kyle I'm glad you can control Julie.
7 comments:
It really looks like you had fun. What a beautiful family and the scenery is great.
where did you guys go? It looks so beautiful!!
Looks like lots of fun! Did you sleep in a tent? We should meet up and camp together sometime.
Roman is super cute. It's weird for me every time I read his name because I dated a guy named Roman for 2 or 3 years. Weird.
Looks like lots of fun! Did you sleep in a tent? We should meet up and camp together sometime.
Roman is super cute. It's weird for me every time I read his name because I dated a guy named Roman for 2 or 3 years. Weird.
hmmm, where are the pics of YOU actually camping....for all I know, Gavin took these pics! ha! I love that you go camping now. When I tell people I go camping (now and then ) I have to follow up by "please close your mouth and don't worry, hell hasn't frozen over".
By the way, every-time I read your blog I get uber jealous when viewing the temp outside you're getting bask in. I'm at a balmy 60 here in AK. yuck.
Looks like fun! We miss you guys!
Go back and let us know where this beautifulness is. How angry were you waking up in a tent?! Was your pillow hot? Nothing grosses me out more than waking up with a hot pillow-that and feeling like you've urinated yourself because everything is covered with a dew like substance. Good job though, you owe Kyle one for calling him out on your blog on your birthday. Kyle I'm glad you can control Julie.
Post a Comment