Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Triathalon

So pretty much, my husband is the shiz-nit. He kicked trash in the Beaver Triathalon last Saturday. Gavin and I were really proud of him! Here are some pictures of Kyle rockin it out.




14 comments:

Karen said...

I am so amazed at your accomplishments Kyle. Way to go my son-in law. Love, love

Unknown said...

Uncle Kyle Rox!

Unknown said...

Hey Julie! Gavin and Roman are the cutest!! I can't believe Kyle did a triathlon. I can't believe they have a triathlon in Beaver. Ha, ha! I'm glad you saw my blog, it was good to hear from you! We're moving to Washington DC in a week! Hooray!!!

Janae said...

I'm impressed and super jealous. I have high expectations of myself after this baby.

L said...

Oh my gosh Kyle! You are such a stud!!! I'm so stoked for you!!!

Julie - hot sunglasses. :) You are a hot mama!!!

Burnett Family said...

How fun, way to go Kyle!! I agree with Laura, hot sunglasses and hot mama!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Can we be neighbors so our husbands can be best friends and do all sorts of crap like that together?? GO KYLE!

Ben, Deb and the P-Man said...

Jules, Hey it is Debbie Rapp. How are you? Clearly you seem well by your adorable blog and even more adorable fam. Seriously your boys are SO cute! I just found your blog from Sally and am so glad i did. I just finally started a blog myself. It is debbieandbenlarson.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Deb

Steff said...

Way to go Kyle! That's impressive. I would love to do a triathlon.

And, I would have to agree with the previous comments, you are looking great Julie!

Alison said...

awesome kyle! you are da bomb!

Megan and Shawn said...

WOW! That is awesome. Kudos to Kyle for wanting to do one, and then actually finishing a triathalon. Um where were you? I'm sure you were way ahead of him and were able to come back and take pics of him along the way right?

Ryan Smart said...

First off...HOORAY on your new background--I feel so much happier already. Secondly, great job on the race! How long is one of those?

I love the blogging world, it is GREAT keeping up with everyone. When are you coming down next. Jenny Gines is having her baby shower this Thursday and Brooke Holmes has her bridal shower. Come visit!

Lillie said...

Just checkin in-- you married a cute one Julie. :)

Kate and Robbie said...

Ummm...how bout you are hot too? What you didnt tell me you lost so much weight. kinda hate you.