Hi everyone! I have finally made a jewelry blog. Tell all your buddies. I will keep posting things as I make them. I also have a monthly winner contest who will win a great piece of jewelry! Check out my new blog!!! Yay!
www.sassyjewelryblog.blogspot.com or click here
*It's still in the works. If you think of anything it needs, please let me know.
8 comments:
Hey Julie! Danielle told me about your blog and I had to come see what you're up to. Very classy jewelry! Do you do anything for infants? I would love to put something on my baby girl when she gets here in a few months.
Goodness girl! Those are beautiful!!! Your baby pearl bracelets make me want to have babies so I can dress my little girls up in them! I love it! Did you say you do custom orders too? :)
Awesome! I just got some new dresses and need some cute necklaces to wear with them. I'll check it out for sure!
k... so I wrote this message yesterday, but for some reason it didn;t post I guess. see below:
"julie - your Jewels are just amazing. I am going to come visit you soon for sure. How far is Beaver from St. George?)
hey julie! did you hear i'm engaged!? crazy i know!
but where do you get all your way cute blog templates!?
the blog i'm making is:
lindsay-brandon.blogspot.com
I love your jewelry blog! You have some fantastic stuff! I have really wanted to get Elle a bracelet since she has outgrown her others and they are so darn cute on toddlers! You have some pretty great talents my friend!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
What a great idea. Your stuff is so cute! Are you coming to St George soon? I would love to see ya.
Post a Comment