Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I'm just so extremely busy sitting on my butt. That, and spring cleaning. And losing 10 pounds. And chasing after naughty little 4 year olds. And making jewelry. And singing my rear end off for a future competition. And being awesome.... okay, I'm done.
Here is a cute picture of little Roman. He is so intrigued by himself in the mirror. I'm not sure if he realizes that its him yet, but its definatly a good buddy to play with!
6 comments:
You are too funny my little Darla! Roman is adorable and so cute playing in the mirror.Just love the post!!!
How is it possible he is that big?
aww! he and alex would be great friends since it looks like they've got a love for mirrors. Alex still checks himself out at anything that will reflect. Roman is fabulous!
Okay he looks so big! Sienna can sit up but she hates it, she would rather be rolling around or scooting around! I love your jewelry blog and I will pass it around to all my friends for you!
I've called you twice in the last week and left messages. What is up?
PS. our cells are turned back on.
Cute baby Roman! Thanks for the great Jewlery party! Hope you had a good experience!
Post a Comment