Gavin and I were reciting some nursery rhymes that he has been learning at school. Most of them were correct, except this little one, made up by Gavin...
Little Bo Peep fell down and broke her head
She went to the doctor and the doctor said
No more Bo Peep shatting on her sheep.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the past tense of something?
11 comments:
HA! I was rolling with hysterics!
Gavin is definitley part Rose, gotta love that potty humor!
3 words...Along came Polly!
Too funny. Even Jon laughed while he was playing the wii.
I was thinking of Along Came Polly too, hilarious. I think that was "shart" though.
Well done Gavin.
Okay I have tears in my eyes right now. I love that creative kid of yours! Jeff will get a kick out of that tonight!
Okay I have tears in my eyes right now. I love that creative kid of yours! Jeff will get a kick out of that tonight!
HA! serves Bo-Peep right. thank you Gavin. You rock!
Hi Jul, it's Amber. So cracking up. Been stalking your blog for a while now and I always laugh. Can't believe how big Roman is. Your family is darling.Hope to see you soon.
LOL!!! Hilarious! BTW, I love the blog's new look!
could i be lauging any harder? no.
I swear thats how it goes! Dont let them tease you Gavin!! It was great chatting with you today! thanks for the encouragement that i wont screw my child up!
Wow, you have quite the creative little genius there. :) What a funny kid. I wish you guys lived closer so Winston and Gavin could play.
Post a Comment