Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Valentine... a week late.


Yah, yah. I've been out of town and have no time to blog. So here is my better-late-than-never (again) post for Valentines Day: All about my hubby.

What is his name? Kyle Roy Yardley
How long have you been married? 5 blissful years
How long did you date? 1 year
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? Me, but I eat WAY healthier.
Who said I love you first? I beat him to it, but I knew he was going to say it at that time.
Who is taller?Kyle
Who can sing better? If I say me, that's conceited, but if I say Kyle, I would be lying ;)
Who is smarter? Equal. We are smarter in different categories.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who pays the bills? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side? If you are looking at the bed, Kyle does. But if you are in the bed, I do.
Who mows the lawn? Kyle, for sure.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives? Kyle, since I don't have a drivers license.... I'll explain later.
Who is more stubborn? Probably me, but we both have our moments.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? I think I did.
Who proposed? Gavin... hahaha, I'm so funny. This will only make sense if you REALLY know us.
Who is more sensitive? I am.
Who has more siblings? Kyle.
Who wears the pants? I do. Im bossy like that.

17 comments:

Jeannie said...

Julie is that picture new you look HOTT.. i am glad ur home..waite r u.. so you"ll have to tell me about no drivers lisence..

Holly said...

Cute post. You guys are such a cute couple, and you are so hilarious. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out.

The Evers said...

Seriously it is about time!!! You guys are great together! I love you both!

The Evers said...

PS that Gavin proposing thing cracks me up!

Janae said...

I love it! There is nothing better than a good hubby to love.

Candi said...

Julie - you crack me up!

L said...

Aw man - I miss you guys so much!!! By the way, you are freakin' hilarious!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I cannot believe it has been 5 years!!! I was just thinking about the time I came to see you at your first apartment and you had that puppy- do you still have that dog? :)

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

That's really funny. That's such a cute picture of you!

Lezlie Wagner said...

love the Yardly fAM!

Unknown said...

You look hot in that Picture!

Kellie Knapp said...

did you sell lots of jewelry????

Steff said...

You guys look so cute! Happy (late) Valentine's day. Come play Guitar Hero with us soon! We might get Rockband, too...then we can par-tay!! Tell Kyle he BETTER get it for you...grrr.

Marc said...

That's got to be Nana's house, right sis? I recognize that yellow chair anywhere... only the rose colored one in the other corner of the living room rivaled it for greatness.

Oh, and what's the deal with the driver's license?

L said...

julie- come to my blog www.lauraandmichael.blogspot.com

L said...

ooops.sorry! www.lauraandmichaeldavis.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Got my bracelet...I LOVE it! Thank you so much! What talent you have. You need a little boutique in Del Mar!