Top 10 reasons why I love San Diego:
1. My parents and uncle Dave and aunt Kristie live there.
2. The McDonalds has a bistro menu. Like, I'm talkin when you walk inside, they have samples of big mac's on a silver platter for you to try. Not to mention, the leather couches and chairs. (Seroiusly)
3. When you go to church, you don't really GO to church. I like to call it "social hour at the Del Mar building."
4. It is 70 degrees in the middle of February.
5. When I drive my brand new, pimped out mini-van around town, I still have the crappiest car on the road.
6. Fish taco Tuesdays at Rubio's, a-thank you.
7. Whenever I take the kids out in public, everyone goes nuts over them. It's like they've never seen small children before. Or, a 25 year old with 2 kids, for that matter.
8. My old high school friends party with Lindsey Lohan... and think nothing of it.
9. Golden Spoon, Trader Joes, Henry's, Marshalls... the list goes on.
10. Gavin's rule of thumb... "Mom, we don't wear socks in California" ...I agree!
7 comments:
When are you going to take us to San Diego with you?
that is awsome.. I can say that i want you to come home.. I havent seen you in forever, with kids being sick and then you being gone it feels like forever...
Oh, I wish I were in San Diego!! I'm really in the need for some flipflop weather! I'll second that list.
Nice post! What, you want to make us all jealous! Huh Huh! Oh its 70 degrees here, oh I just love Trader Joes, oh, my bistro McDonalds. Seriously, the Mcdonalds here with the awesome play land that smells like poop isn't good enough? And hey you don't HAVE TO wear socks in Utah! :) No seriously, that is so awesome that you are having a great time and I was so glad that your little party went well. Anyway keep living it up in Sunny San Diego and bring home the sunshine with ya. Love ya my friend. Ta Ta now.
AHHHHH! SD... no place better. Lindsey L. I need to know who was hanging with her, and why I was not invited?!
Oh jules! How I've missed you! Tristen upon entering your blog along with the wit and picts warmed my heart! Move here already! When are you coming back to SD, we need to hang out!-Laura (Hulse) Davis
So glad you had fun but I am glad you are home so I can come and visit next week! I am jealous you ate at Rubio's--love the place!
Post a Comment