Monday, March 21, 2011

Best Family Ever

Last week, we had my family in town. My brother Marc, sister in law Julie and their 3 adorable kids, PLUS my Mom and Dad. The only one missing was my brother Dave. Who totally missed out on some good times. We showed them everything good in the good ole Beav. We went skiing, showed them the farm, took them to El Bambi (best food ever), got diet cokes, went to the cute boutique, and most importantly... had a blast. I rarely get to see my brother and his family. Maybe once a year, twice if we are lucky. So this was definately a treat. Thanks you guys for a great time! Miss you already. Here are some of the best photos.... there were wayyy too many to post on here.










7 comments:

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

oh my gosh! how cute is mila?! and her carseat cover! love. totally digging kyle's orange watch too. :)

Karen said...

Thanks for these beautiful pictures..We had a wonderful time and wish Dave could have been there. GORGEOUS GRANDCHILDREN!! Their parents are beauriful/handsome too. Love, Grandma

Marc said...

Thanks Jules for having us! It was an awesome vacation. Beaver was a lot of fun. I need to post some video soon. Thanks for posting the pictures too!

Nichelle said...

that rose reunion, minus dave, looks like so much fun. too bad dave was busy making the big bucks probably. i really wish i could come see your show and spend time in beaver with you, but i just can't yet i'm sorry

Stacey Bacon said...

Isn't family the best? Adorable pics. Thanks to you I am now craving a delightfully fattening bacon cheese burger from El Bambi. Oh how I have fond memories of that place. I don't know if I could convince Casey to step inside. Every time we have driven by he acts a little scared. He has no idea what he is missing.

Karen said...

ADorable, beautiful, brilliant family!!

Courtney Kearns said...

They are sooo cute!