I know I don't usually get in depth that much and especially don't like to talk about "feelings", but I thought I would share a few things I've learned in the past year.
I've learned:
-that Primary is AWESOME.
-that speaking in church isn't really that bad, or scary.
-people who talk crap about other people, probably haven't had any major trials in their life.
-trials show you what you are made of.
-you can choose to play the victim, or you can take charge of the situation you are in.
-I have the best friends ever.
-Life is hard.
-when I'm sad, I still want my Mommy.
-having a daughter makes me a nicer mom.
-diet coke is necessary.
-If you don't stand up for yourself, your friends will probably do it for you.
-the HCG diet works wonders
-karma exists... and its a b#$%@
-giving birth sucks, and you could die.
-reality tv is extremely theraputic.
-music is the best thing ever.
-sometimes people just get lost, but you can love them anyway.
-I'm lucky to share my testimony through singing songs for thousands of people to hear
-My kids are hilarious, and sometimes I want to hang with them all day.
-I love my husband.
-I wouldn't change my life for anything.
18 comments:
Great updates! I agree 100% with your observations about life. And your kids are definitely adorable.
xo. great post.
I like the feelings/lessons learned. You are pretty much A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
i love this. seriously. so real. so good.
Love this sis. Thanks.
This is a beautiful post Jules. When I'm sad or happy, I still want my daughter! I love all that you have written. Always love you, MOM
Can you rub some of yourself off onto me??? ;) I think you are an incredible person in so many ways.
Great insights there, Darla.
love that your dad calls you darla. and primary IS awesome! i loved it when i was in it! if i had a momma like karen i'd want my mommy too
love you julie! you always make me laugh. your little girl is darrrlllling! she has the cutest little face.
Look at you talking about feelings...well kind of-still a little humor to hide behind, but I know you. I agree with most things except Primary. I'm sure it's awesome, but it stresses me out. I just got called to teach CTR4-not sure about it yet. Also, I may correct you. People who talk crap usually have had trials, but they talk crap to make themselves feel better about their own insecure lives. Love your guts.
The last one is so true. Whenever I feel sorry for myself I try to remember that so many people have it so much harder. Really wouldn't change it. You learn so much from your trails, and as hard as they are you would miss so many blessings without them. You have lots of good things to say. One that is not as important, but I love and totally agree with is the reality T.V. one. Baahaha love it.
I'm going to have to say Amen to all of your thoughts but one. Talking in church does suck. Not a fan. Other than that. I think the post was perfect. Hope you guys are loving life.
You just made me feel a lot better. Having a girl has made me a nicer mommy too and I was feeling guilty about it.... :-)
Dude. Update your blog already. Pretty sure there should be a wrestling video on here by now...
You are wise beyond your years!!!! I agree with everything you wrote....but I'm old!
You're awesome Julie! I miss you!
You're awesome Julie! I miss you!
Post a Comment