Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

Once again... I didn't get Christmas cards sent out this year. I'd like to say that I'm super busy and didn't get a chance to do it, but really I'm just lazy.

This Christmas, we stayed at home in Beaver and my parents and Dave came to visit. It honestly, was the best Christmas ever! We are so blessed.... Really. And not just because the kids got EVERYTHING they wanted. But because we are a family. And family is everything. I have a lot to be thankful for. My kids are my world. I'm lucky to have them. They are such sweet, good kids. I know I probably say they are crazy and wild, but honestly... they are cake. Such great kids. Anyway... here are the highlights of our Christmas. Get ready for a butt load of pictures....

I got my new ottoman!... thanks Santa


The kiddos in their new jammies Christmas eve. (Roman refused to put his on that night)

Greatest picture ever

Christmas morning

Did I mention my new wall of pictures?... just need a couch under it.


So happy!

Just along for the ride


Santa left Gavin's motor bike on the front porch. I could see a little disappointment on his face when he woke up and didn't see it. But then he found the key in his stocking! ...
Moments like these are why I love being a mom.

The buck hunter game


Kyle, My Mom, Dave
Love Christmas relaxing!

Crusin


He makes me laugh

Uncle Dave testing out the new bike.

I eventually gave Gavin a turn on this rip rider thing. I hogged it the whole day. This thing rules!

Grandma and her baby doll.


Grandpa and his buddy Roman

Kyle bought the boys new Eagle Point sweatshirts. They live in them.

4 comments:

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

love love love the ottoman! good job santa. and love love love the picture wall. love.

Marc said...

I love these picts Jules. Some great shots. That motorcycle that Gavin got is awesome. Tell him Uncle Marc needs to ride on that thing soon. Love Dave's new glasses, lookin good. Just wish we were there with you guys. Hopefully in about a year or so we'll be traveling a lot more frequently.

Karen said...

Love these pictures of an awesome 2010 Christmas. I loved when Gavin said, "Grandma, this was my best Christmas ever." You have a great family Jules. Thanks for letting us share these days with you all. love you, Mom ps We hope Marc and Julie and kids will come next year to SD??

Danielle said...

Cute pictures, cute kids!! I love the motorbike, and the buck hunter game-Braxton got that for Christmas too, and we love it!