Roman turned 3! He is so cute. That is all.
We made a trip to Salt Lake for our long weekend. I recorded a song for a Women's Album that comes out in April? Its quite good. I'm excited for you to hear it!
Gardner Village
Cornbelly's -- yah, this was the line to get in.
Kyle's new job. He did this billboard. It's in Cedar City off the I-15. So if you pass it, think of Kyle.
Sorry its been forever since I've posted anything. This is what we've been up to lately...
4 comments:
Fabulous new blog with awesome pictures. You look amazing Jules! The whole family looks gorgeous! Thanks for the pictures. love, MOM
Good job to Kyle on his marathon! Looks like you have been having fun times... you were so close to my house when you were at Cornbelly's! Loved seeing the pic of you, sally, nichelle and danielle and lezlie! Never knew sally or danielle that well, but I remember them. I will think of Kyle when we pass the billboard, we go down to St. George all the time. Ha Ha!
WTH is a cornbelly??????
And you are a hot mama. Seriously.
And and and...your kids are still freakin' adorable.
I miss ya! and Can't wait to hear your new song!
Cute pictures-looks like a fun trip!! I saw that billboard the other day-and now I know who to think about the next time I see it:) Nice job!
Post a Comment