For real...you guys are gawgus!
WOW! love Mom, Grandma
Um. I hate you. And I love you. And I want your hair. Sheesh your kids are adorable.
These are beautiful! I want to see more! Such a gorgeous family!
Gavin looks about 12 and Roman looks 6. Mila is growing up too fast. Love you all, you gorgeous family. Love, Mom/Grandma
Love them!! So beautiful! Need to see more.
And furthermore, how does Kathy get 18 grandchildren together once a year and I can't get 6 together? On the other hand, I am so grateful for SIX GORGEOUS,BRILLIANT,TALENTED, EXCEPTIONAL GRANDCHILDREN. That's it for now! love, MOM
What a good looking family!!! And you look amazing:)
so gorg. gavin is looking super studly in that black and white. :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
For real...you guys are gawgus!
WOW! love Mom, Grandma
Um. I hate you. And I love you. And I want your hair. Sheesh your kids are adorable.
These are beautiful! I want to see more! Such a gorgeous family!
Gavin looks about 12 and Roman looks 6. Mila is growing up too fast. Love you all, you gorgeous family. Love, Mom/Grandma
Love them!! So beautiful! Need to see more.
And furthermore, how does Kathy get 18 grandchildren together once a year and I can't get 6 together? On the other hand, I am so grateful for SIX GORGEOUS,BRILLIANT,TALENTED, EXCEPTIONAL GRANDCHILDREN. That's it for now! love, MOM
What a good looking family!!! And you look amazing:)
so gorg. gavin is looking super studly in that black and white. :)
Post a Comment