-- Roman is potty trained
--Kyle started a new job working as the Marketing guy for the new ski resort "Eagle Point" here in Beaver.
--I quit drinking diet coke. 2 months and counting. (gasp)
--Gavin is learning how to play some serious football with his dad. He's quite good.
--Mila is 6 months old!!!(yesterday) and is eating baby food. She loves everything but peas.
--Mila is crawling. Its more of a scoot, but she gets where she needs to go.
--I got called as the Primary 1st counselor. Guess I better stop swearing.
--I recorded 2 new songs that will be on this years Youth Themed CD. Usually goes out to the young women. One was a duet with Jenny Phillips and the other was a more contemporary style song. Both equally great. (I'll post soon)
--I recorded a demo that was sent to EFY for 2011. Haven't heard back yet, but I'm pretty convinced it will get chosen.
--My mom came to visit us for a week while I was doing all my singing. Kids loved the time with her. Im sure she got worn out, but she loves it. We miss her.
--Kyle is running the St. George marathon next weekend. He is not too excited about it cause he hurt his foot last weekend running the Cedar Half Marathon. But I'm sure he'll do fine.
--Gavin is loving 1st grade. His teacher says that he is so excited to learn.
--Roman started pre-school and LOVES it. Most of his friends from nursery are in his class, so he has really enjoyed it.
--Lastly, I should mention that since Kyle is working from home as well as I am, it is a WAR for the computer. Someday's I wanna fight him over it. Hence the lack of blogging. So until we find a solution, I probably won't get to post as much as I would like to. Boo hoo.
My cute little 6 month old
9 comments:
Thanks for all of the updates. I did love spending time with my grandkids. They are so handsome/beautiful, smart and fun!! I love the Mila pictures and your family picture. What a beautiful family. I also love hearing you sing Jules. Amazing!! and Kyle, I can't get the rap songs out of my head (for Roman and Gavin). love you all, MOM
Can't wait to hear your songs! And Mila is freakin cute.
No diet coke? Who are you? :) Might be seeing you in a few weeks, get excited!
your life sounds as busy as ours!! What are you doing for work? Mila is to cute! I love the teeth!!
i cant believe mila is 6 months old.
crazy.
Going to pretend I didn't read the Diet Coke part...um...sooo...I'm sad I haven't met that little beauty yet.
Going to pretend I didn't read the Diet Coke part...um...sooo...I'm sad I haven't met that little beauty yet.
you're amazing accomplishing all your singing goals. i don't doubt you'll get picked for EFY 2011 either, your voice still gives me chills. mila is so stinking cute. can't believe she's scooting
Im chocking, not gasping....NO DIET COKE. Do my ears hear you right?? This doesn't mean you are better than me.
Post a Comment