Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh.Em.Gee

16 comments:

Ashlee said...

That pic is adorable!! Sorry about your frustration, you should check my blog more often its been changed for awhile now ;)

Candi said...

She's beautiful Julie. But you already know that :-)

Chelsea said...

Oh.Em.Gee is right!!! What a doll face!!

Mahana said...

Sheesh louise she's a doll! Love everything about her. Do they make her headband in MY size???

JasonDebbie said...

Cute! I love the headband, I'm going to miss having a baby girl... sniff...

Kiesha said...

L.O.V.E. Soo adorable!

Karen said...

My gorgeous Mila!! You all look wonderful. Love the new fall blog Jules. love, MOM

Kathy said...

SOOOO Cute!

emily said...

Wow! What a cutie!

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

love love love the blog makeover. very cute. and that little girly of yours?! seriously adorable!!!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

so stinkin cute!!

Lillie said...

I love your Mila. She's DARling. Guess who just moved into my ward? Jenny Gines. Old good friend to Ryan and you I think? We were talking about Ryan. And then later she was like... you have a Mila? I have a friend with a Mila? It took my like 5 seconds and then I was like---- bet I know who it is! Small world.

The green curtains are an old anthro purchase on sale at the time. Good luck!

Tiffani said...

Oh boy, those eyes just kill me! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Oh....she is delicious!

Smittys said...

Love it!

The Evers said...

Could she be more precious!?!