Gavin started 1st grade on August 19th. He's such a cutie. His teacher is Mrs. Bradshaw, who happens to be in our ward. He loves her. We are so proud of you Gavin, you handsome little bugger!



This is his last years picture... does he look older?
I can't decide.
(2009- first day of Kindergarten)
7 comments:
He looks so much older and taller! How does Gavin keep getting more handsome with the years. What a doll. I hope he loves first grade. He is so smart and athletic and will be a star this year too. love him, Grandma Karen
Gavin looks SO old and handsome! I can't even believe he's 7! 7! Mila really is smaller than my giant baby! She's so cute! I love her little smile! And that picture of Roman waiting at the finish line by himself was cracking me up, especially after seeing the picture where he's hiding behind Gavin. Roman is hilarious. Such an awesome face Gavin's making opening the card from uncle Dave. Such a Julie expression. Your husband kicks butt, and he's kicking my butt at being more Mexican than I am. Seriously my skin is a million shades paler than his, not fair.
Stud!
Your kids are seriously so cute! And grown up!! Love the updates!
He looks taller... look how much more leg he is showing this year. ;-)
He does look older, Cute to
He does look older, Cute to
Post a Comment