Sunday, August 29, 2010

Not just a pretty face...

Here are some pictures of my Mila in her cute Sunday dresses. She pretty much just eats them. But anything she does is way cute. Man, I love this little girl!


Yellow dress- courtesy of the lovely Mahana!

Notice the 2 little teeth!

Love the feet.

Way too into the tv for pictures. This picture cracks me up.

Watching football with dad

First attempt at rice cereal


Love this little cute dress! A bit too slippery though.

9 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, Mila is so gorgeous. I love all of her dresses and her beautiful smiley face. She has a tooth!! What an angel. love, Grandma

Karen said...

Wait, 2 teeth and dark hair!! love her, Grandma again

JasonDebbie said...

I love her fabric flowers, they are so cute, I'll have to get you to tell me how you did that if this ones a girl. And kaitlyn got a DS for her 7th b-day this august also! And ALL she does is want to play it, ALL day if I would let her.

Ashlee said...

What a doll!

Mahana said...

Umm, I pretty much adore her. Seriously. And I haven't even got to meet her yet. One day. One day! And then I will come with lots of cute clothes for her to play dress up in!

Mahana said...

ps...where did you get those cute hairbands or whatever they call them. Leila NEEDS some.

Stacey Bacon said...

Adorable Julie! I have loved reading all of your posts. You have a darling and from what I've observed hilarious family. You look gorgeous by the way. Super impressed with your skinny minny self. You are my idol ;)

Unknown said...

love her style...so posh

Karen said...

Impossible that she could be any cuter. She really looks her mom. love, Grandma