Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Some San Diego Pictures

We are back in beaver. Not gonna lie... I'm a bit depressed. Here are some more San Diego pictures for your liking.


Roman helping me make Grandma's b-day breakfast

Me and my brother Dave (he's single)

Picture of a picture

My cute Mom, Dave and Dad

My dad!

My mom!

Grandma with little Mila

How cute is my dad?!

Cutie Mom

Mila LOVING her new play mat

I love Romans face

Up close

This is where my brother gets his brown-ness.
Dave and my cousin John (we're Italian)

Back in Beaver. Watching some fireworks at Maria's

Me and Kyle

12 comments:

Karen said...

I love these pictures beautiful Julie. Thanks for posting them. Thanks for all you did for my birthday too!! I love and miss you all. love, MOM

Nichelle said...

love your parents!

Kiesha said...

Holy hottness!! You look awesome! I'm glad your back in town - I'll have to come and visit!

Anonymous said...

Lots of nice photos there. I especially like the shot of Roman and Gavin wrapped up in the blankie together, watching the fireworks. And the one of you and Dave. And the one of Dave and John (nearly like twins). And the one of Roman making breakfast. Ok, I like ALL of them.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! You've been missed. Love the pictures.

Smittys said...

Cute picts... Remember that one time that you drove through Vegas TWICE and did not stop to see me? Thats Jacked.

Mahana said...

hello skinny mama! And lovely mila. Totally thought to Mila Kunis when you told me the name...yeah us olive garden sinners have to stick together. I miss san diego too (and just california in general!)

Mahana said...

by the way, I absolutely love that cardy whatever thing you have over the butterflies in your picture. Tell me where you go it? I must have.

Candi said...

Glad your back. Sorry your depressed about it, but I get it.
Your brother should not be single. He should be making beautiful Italian babies with someone. Wish I had someone to set him up with but I'm too busy failing at getting Brian's brothers married off.
We've missed you around here ;-)

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

you are seriously skinny! and tan! and i know i already told you, but i LOVE the hair!!! hello! exclamation points!!! haha.

Shondel said...

i love the picture of gavin and roman under the blanket. so cute.

Karen said...

Would Roman and all of you please come back and make me breakfast!! love you, MOM