Mila Kunis

Plus, if you squint your eyes, she kinda looks like a mixture of Me and Kyle. So there you go... That's why we love the name Mila. And please don't call her MY-la. That's not her name. Nor is it cute. No offense, but its not.
Mila:
Origin: Latin, Russian
Meaning: Enchanting, Emulating, Pleasant
Pronunciation:(MEE lah)
6 comments:
I love my Mila. Bring her back to San Diego please!!! love, MOM
your dad's hilarious. nate and i were watching videos on youtube of crazy freddy mercury and it made me think of your dad on the piano every night after work. i love queen
Ahh Nichelle, thanks for the kind comments. Freddie was an outstanding composer, a superb performer, and a great singer. And yes, he was outlandish and a bit crazy.
Now, just for clarification -- I LOVE baby Mila, but am not at all a fan of names which people frequently mispronounce. So I'm constantly looking for nicknames for that little angel. Mimi? Millie? Rose (her middle name)? Rosie?
I love the name! And thats all I have to say about it :)
speaking from experience... there will ALWAYS be those people that cant pronounce a name correctly. even if its spelled exactly how it sounds. if you pronounce mila "mYla" you cant read or speak english very well.
just sayin
anyone who says "myla" should be immediatly punched in the face and called a nasty name....preferably by me, cause I have some DOOZIES up my sleeve.
Also... how's your search going for a you-know-who, who can give you some you-know-whats?
Post a Comment