We've been visiting my parents in San Diego for the past month. Hence the lack of blogging. However, if you scroll down.... there are plenty of updates for you to enjoy!
I am so jealous of the beach. Julie you didn't even have 50 lbs to lose I can't imagine how skinny you must be. I am still working on losing my pregnancy weight and you just motivated me.
Yeah for blogging again!! I was getting worried about you...hey I heard your awesome song on the radio...twice!!! I'm pretty sure it was your song I heard on your blog awhile ago b/c I really liked it! YOU"RE a FA-MO!!! (Famous Mormon)
7 comments:
How fun!! And...50 lbs!!!! Good job. I'm jealous!
I can't tell what kid this is. It has been too long!
I am so jealous of the beach. Julie you didn't even have 50 lbs to lose I can't imagine how skinny you must be. I am still working on losing my pregnancy weight and you just motivated me.
New posts! Yeah! Thanks for making my day. Want to see some more of that lovely Mila.
Yeah..where is Mila!?
I miss my Gavin!! come back. love you, MOM
Yeah for blogging again!! I was getting worried about you...hey I heard your awesome song on the radio...twice!!! I'm pretty sure it was your song I heard on your blog awhile ago b/c I really liked it! YOU"RE a FA-MO!!! (Famous Mormon)
Post a Comment