Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Girlfriend

I've decided that Mila girl has too many cute clothes that she is growing out of too quickly. So here comes the first of the series of photo shoots for this little cutie! Can't miss out on these cute little booty shorts!

Yes, I admit that the bow is a bit ridiculous

Boooring!

Tipping over

...and down

someone should tell her mom that her undies are showing

happy baby

Watching Gavin (my fav pic)

Look at those eyelashes!

I have many children

Always eating her hand

I love this sweet face!

Fighting over who's baby it is

Roman puts up a good fight

But cant seem to make it out a winner

10 comments:

Karen said...

I love these pictures!! Mila girl is soooo beautiful with her perfect face and gorgeous smile. Gavin and Roman adore her and they are smart boys!! Roman will have Mila to himself when Gave is at school all day this year. Love and miss you all, MOM

Ashlee said...

So cute! Love the pierced ears. Are you guys going to be around for the 24th? I hope so because I need to see you!

Heather said...

Wow, she has the most precious face! Mila is amazingly beautiful. Next time your in town we need to get the kids together and play. Hope all is well.

Heather

Anonymous said...

Mila is really gorgeous! But it pains me to see Roman so unhappy at the end. Being the younger brother really stinks sometimes.

Mahana said...

Love these photos! Especially the play by play. Classic.

emily said...

Julie she is soooooo ADORABLE!!!! :) Love it. And I think the flower looks cute!

Tiffani said...

"You have many kids"...many gorgeous ones! Great pics!

JasonDebbie said...

I LOVE the flower bow!

Karen said...

I want to hug my Roman everytime I see the last picture. He is such a cutie and just wants equal time with Mila. Love, Mom/Grandma

ssh said...

the last picture makes me laugh out loud! why do pictures of little kids crying make me laugh? maybe it's because they are so overyly dramatic.