Thursday, July 22, 2010

4 months old

Dear Mila-girl,

I can't believe you are already 4 months old. It's gone by so fast, but I feel like I've known you forever. You are the best little baby. You love to play on the floor and kick around. You have started to roll over onto your sides and belly. Which, in my opinion is wayyy too early for that! But you are so cute that you can do whatever you want! You have taken quite the liking to sucking your thumb- which is also super cute. And you especially love to smile and laugh out loud. I can't believe how happy you are! If every baby could be like you, people would have dozens of babies. You are sleeping 12 hours at night and you LOVE your crib and room. I can't wait for what else is in store for you. You are so beautiful and I'm so glad that you have 2 big brothers to protect you. You'll need it with that cute face of yours! You are such a little sweetheart and we love you so much!

Love,
Mom, Dad,
Gavin and Roman

6 comments:

Marc said...

My niece is a cutie, that's for sure. She needs to come see Uncle Marc soon.

Karen said...

Happy 4 months Mila girl. I LOVE her. She is all that you have said Jules. Mila is beautiful, smart, very advanced, has a gorgeous smile and 2 adoring older brothers. Mila has been an amazing baby from day 1. Love to my Mila girl!!!! What a precious and gentle girl.

love, GRANDMA KAREN

Karen said...

By the way, my Mila's hair is growing. Way to go. love, MOM

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily said...

What a cutie! I love her name!

Mahana said...

Swooooonnn!