Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pioneer Day


I didn't re-touch this one... her eyes are THAT blue

Man, I love Roman

My boys

Us


Our Sweet setup for the parade

Mitch's cousin

our chunk


Kate and me

Boys and Grandma Kathy

Roman is so adorable

You can stand under my umbrella ella ella eh

Wiped out

Watching fireworks

Blue eyed doll

Who takes a stroll thru the cemetary?


Cowboy fatty

Gav and his buddies/cousins



Classic Kyle face

8 comments:

Karen said...

First of all,YOU, my precious daughter Julie are GORGEOUS! My Mila, Gavin and Roman are so beautiful/handsome. Kyle isn't bad looking either. Who does take a stroll through a cemetary?? I love the pictures with Kathy too. You all look terrific. Miss you, Mom/Grandma

Shondel said...

k im so serious about this.
ya know your "people of walmart" pic?? please reference to "the last word" on my blog when i mentioned that people in her class called her "buffalo". THATS HER.
lmao.

Krystle said...

"hello my name is, FLO" haha i'm sad i didn't get to sit by you at the parade like past years. but i had oh so much fun with you sunday night.

Kate and Robbie said...

Wow. I didn't realize my glasses are that big, or my face is that small.

Anonymous said...

The local cemetery is usually one of the prettiest and most peaceful places in town. A GREAT place for taking a stroll.

Tiffani said...

Man, I wish I had been there for the 24th. And after all these years someone (you?) thought to bring an umbrella for shade. Brilliant.

Jeannie said...

your kids are so cute!! looks like you had fun on the 24th it was good to see ya and visit for a min.

Corynn said...

Love the cowboy hat! He is so cute.