Monday, June 28, 2010

HCG

So, I did the HCG diet. I'm not completely done yet, but I've officially lost 50 pounds since I the day I delivered Mila. 30 of that was with weight watchers before I stared hcg. Anyway, I don't have any full body shots, which I'm sure you are DYING to see ;) However, I do have this one... and I'm pretty sure you can tell a big difference. See previous posts if you dont remember how large I really was. :)


8 comments:

Jeannie said...

you look great you did before you started it!! Roman is so cute!

Jana and Brett said...

Wow you do look great! But you always did! I wanna play! What is HCG diet...i'm gonna google it!

Shondel said...

love your rockin bod.

JasonDebbie said...

I totally did that also, I could only stand it for 10 days and then I seriously wanted to die. But in that time I lost the 7 pounds I had gained from birth control that I had wanted to lose so I was happy. And I'm planning on doing it again after the holidays. I cheated a little and ate like 10 quakes mini rice cake thingys a day, it was the only thing that got me through those 10 days.

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

i have been missing you guys. I hope you're doing well and having fun in CA. i'm tempted to come visit. :) haha.

congrats on the weight loss! that's awesome! i never could stick myself or i would have tried it. i'm getting desperate to lose the last 20 pounds though so who knows what i'll do. :) but you look great!

ssh said...

look'n good woman!

Mahana said...

Oh you and your hotness make me mad! xo

Karen said...

You look fabulous my Julie!! love and miss you, MOM