
If you didn't know... there is a new book in the series "Parable of the Princesses" called "Parable of the Golden Pathway". Its a super cute book for tweens, teens, and mommies. Sorry fellas- save this one for the girls. Anyway, the book comes with a cd and I have a song on it! Listen to the preview clip here... My song is the one right smack in the middle. (Not the first one). Anyway, you should buy it. You can buy it here... I should go buy myself a copy.
9 comments:
I plan to buy it at Deseret Book. Love your song!! MOM
I wanna be you when I grow up! I swear...is there anything you can't do!!!
Thats so neat! Congrats on the song!
hey your name is on the list of "missing falcons" on the back of the 10 yr reunion flyer/invite. are you trying to stay incognito? lezlie is planning this fancy event so sally and I will be there out of support, you have to come pleeeease.
you're an LDS celeb!
Big congrats! How exciting...
Jules,I just bought your CD/book. Your song is AMAZING!! I love it. Ofcourse, you are the best singer---seriously. love you, Mom
ok i just copied danielle and posted your EFY 2010 song on facebook. i have been waiting for you to notice my nsync post on my blog and the comments on it, but I guess your busy taking care of 2 crazy boys and a newborn baby girl.
This is one of my favorite songs-Return to Him...as you know I played it in NY at my brother's funeral. What a beautiful voice and message. I love you, MOM
Post a Comment