Monday, April 26, 2010

Random Pictures

Okay... I haven't forgotten you with the whole baby announcement thing. I just can't seem to pull it together these days. I got my prints back from Costco and the announcements came half cut off. So, it's taking a little longer than expected. You'll get them soon, I promise.

However, my brother Dave came to visit us! We took him to Zion (our yearly Earth Day trip) and showed him a good time. My kids gave him the nickname "Uncle Dougie". (No idea). And we had a blast. Mila didn't make a peep the whole time. She's such a great baby. I LOVE having a girl. Don't tell my boys, but she might be my favorite ;)

Here are some lovely pictures of what we've been up to lately...

Zion

Gotta love the bjorn!

Sweet girl

The crazies


Uncle Dougie

Trying to get Dave to smile in a picture is way harder than my kids.


We go to Zion and my kids favorite thing was this squirrel. Go figure.

Someone should have told me they were taking a picture

Me and my girl- No fat jokes please

Multi-tasking

8 comments:

Kiesha said...

Thank you-I've been checking everyday for more pictures of Mila, oh and you;) She is adorable! The boys are still as handsome as every. And you, you look great!!

Shondel said...

that pic of gavin and mila is sweet. love it.

Karen said...

I love the new pictures. What beautiful people you are, my family!! love, MOM

Lindsay said...

If you haven't sent out the announcements yet, our new address is: 402 S County Line Rd
Jerome, ID 83338

Kellie Knapp said...

um... no one ever told me uncle dougie was hott....would have been nice to know BEFORE I married rich so that we could be sistes.... thanks for nothing.. oh and your baby is cute.. Mila Knapp.... sounds good.

Mahana said...

Finally! sheesh :) Love the pics. Love MILA! You are as hot as ever...don't give me that fat crap. love you.

Mahana said...

ps. "uncle dougie" = awesome but I will always remember him as "Black Dave" ;)

Nichelle said...

hahaha uncle dougie is such a weird nickname! mila is so precious! i am so jealous to that you are now able to move your body around like a normal person and not be lugging around an extra absurd amount of poundage. it looks so freeing. i gotta get me one of those bjorn things. please tell Karen that I got her gift and she's the sweetest mom in the world. thank you karen! i will send you a real thank you in the mail soon. love you all!