Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I said bye to my little friend...

The PICC line is officially out. I'll spare you the after picture until it heals a little. I almost barf just looking at it.

This is awesome news because this means that I'm off all anitbiotics. Let's hope the headaches go away for good. The doctors said it should be a few weeks until that happens, so fingers crossed! Also, I failed to mention in my last post that I had an embolic stroke. -Not trying to make you feel sorry for me, just documenting. Hence the spots on my brain. But the doctors say they will go away soon. Again, fingers crossed!



4 comments:

Mahana said...

ay. i just did a crazy shudder looking at these pics. Thank you for not showing the hole in your arm! mucho sympathy. grrrosss.

Kiesha said...

I'm so glad you're doing better! I was super worried about you! I bet you feel like a new woman without tubes runnin in your body;) Take Care...

Shondel said...

um, well, blekch... sorry i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. more pictures PLEASE.


lol

Carly said...

Ugh, I had one of those when I had an ectopic pregnancy. Plus two regular IVs. They suck. I'm sorry, but I'm glad you're ok and home now. Your baby is beautiful!