I love her I love her I Love her. Seriously. way too cute. Though that's kind of to be expected-- She's got a hot momma. The picture with the boys is adorable.
She's beautiful Julie! Glad you get to be home with her now. (go ahead and post all the gruesome pics of your medical procedures you want - we don't mind).
Holy crap girl! I just read your posts about the whole menengitis thing. Wow, I'm glad you're okay now (and alive). Stay cool...and enjoy that cute family!
Oh my gosh Julie! I just got caught up on your blog- I can't believe what a nightmare experience you had! I am SOO sorry- it sounds awful! I am so glad you are feeling better. Your little girl is beautiful. Really, newborns usually are funny looking, but Mila is gorgeous!
She looks just like one of your family!!! So glad to see you all at home!! BTW, how perfect is your new sink for baby baths?? Bet you didn't think of that when you designed the house? Just thought it was cool...now you love it more!
Julie!!! I feel so bad - when I called you last week I had no idea any of this was going on:( I'm so sorry that you had such a horrific experience. It actually brings back some pretty bad memories of my own - I'm just glad you didn't have a hole in your heart on top of everything else - that is not a fun surgery:) Mila is beautiful. I'm so glad you're finally home and semi-healthy? Call me anytime - I'd love to chat:) Congrats again:)
What a scary experience... I'm so happy you're doing better!! She's adorable and the boys couldn't be any cuter with her. They're getting so big! Can't wait to see more pics of her.
13 comments:
I love her I love her I Love her. Seriously. way too cute. Though that's kind of to be expected-- She's got a hot momma. The picture with the boys is adorable.
Great pics. The one with Kyle and Gavin is the best. Awesome.
She is so sweet! So fun to have a little girl in your house now!
She's beautiful Julie! Glad you get to be home with her now. (go ahead and post all the gruesome pics of your medical procedures you want - we don't mind).
Holy crap girl! I just read your posts about the whole menengitis thing. Wow, I'm glad you're okay now (and alive). Stay cool...and enjoy that cute family!
can she be any cuter? i think not!
I miss the newborn days, she is so small and so precious.
Awww, she is sooo cute! I need to come see her soon. When we all get better - see ya in a few months!
Oh my gosh Julie! I just got caught up on your blog- I can't believe what a nightmare experience you had! I am SOO sorry- it sounds awful! I am so glad you are feeling better. Your little girl is beautiful. Really, newborns usually are funny looking, but Mila is gorgeous!
She looks just like one of your family!!! So glad to see you all at home!! BTW, how perfect is your new sink for baby baths?? Bet you didn't think of that when you designed the house? Just thought it was cool...now you love it more!
Julie!!! I feel so bad - when I called you last week I had no idea any of this was going on:( I'm so sorry that you had such a horrific experience. It actually brings back some pretty bad memories of my own - I'm just glad you didn't have a hole in your heart on top of everything else - that is not a fun surgery:) Mila is beautiful. I'm so glad you're finally home and semi-healthy? Call me anytime - I'd love to chat:) Congrats again:)
Keep the pics coming! So glad you are feeling better, heres to hoping it ALL goes away very soon.
What a scary experience... I'm so happy you're doing better!! She's adorable and the boys couldn't be any cuter with her. They're getting so big! Can't wait to see more pics of her.
Post a Comment