Okay, I'll be the first to admit that American Idol totally blows this year. But, the other night Casey James was BY FAR my favorite. I liked it so much that I bought the studio version on itunes. It's pretty great!
And lets not forget my good buddy Archuleta... he was awesome singing "Imagine".
Who's your favorite this year?
3 comments:
I just pretty much hate Caseys hair...and his guitar face! I like Andrew Garcia...and I like Lee even though he looks like he could cry at any moment.
I really do not like Aaron Kelly.
Hey my friend has a blog and she make the cutest girl stuff. check it out.
http://kikicreates.blogspot.com/
I just read your HUGE-mongous post about your newest 'baby story'. Girl! You can top anyone, anytime the rest of your Life with that story!! I'm so glad you are okay. Your new baby girl is precious. Love her name!!! :0)
...I do like Casey James too! Do you not like Crystal?? She is my fav cause she is so different from everyone else. :0)
Post a Comment