Julie! Oh my gosh I just read about your traumatic ordeal after delivering Mila. First off she is adorable and you make beautiful kids! Second, I am so sorry for what you went through and so happy you are okay! I can't believe that crazy story! I can relate somewhat to that because after I had my baby I pretty much almost died too. I had severe post pardom hemmoraging and they could not stop the bleeding ( a very long story). I was literally unconsious and slipping away while my husband was in the room watching. Luckily it was not my time to go and my life was spared. Your situation was way more scary though, I can't even imagine... anyway, just wanted to say I can somewhat realate and I am so glad you are okay. It sounds like you had exceptional doctors and nurses looking after you. Thank goodness for that! It makes you appreciate life so much more doesn't it? You are just so happy to be alive and be with your kids and hubby! You are a trooper! Sorry for that ridiculously long comment.
16 comments:
Julie! Oh my gosh I just read about your traumatic ordeal after delivering Mila. First off she is adorable and you make beautiful kids! Second, I am so sorry for what you went through and so happy you are okay! I can't believe that crazy story! I can relate somewhat to that because after I had my baby I pretty much almost died too. I had severe post pardom hemmoraging and they could not stop the bleeding ( a very long story). I was literally unconsious and slipping away while my husband was in the room watching. Luckily it was not my time to go and my life was spared. Your situation was way more scary though, I can't even imagine... anyway, just wanted to say I can somewhat realate and I am so glad you are okay. It sounds like you had exceptional doctors and nurses looking after you. Thank goodness for that! It makes you appreciate life so much more doesn't it? You are just so happy to be alive and be with your kids and hubby! You are a trooper! Sorry for that ridiculously long comment.
Hook me up with an announcement :) Send it to my parents.
do you already have our address?
4589 W. 27th Pl. Yuma AZ 85364
Awesome.
10469 Trout River street
Las vegas nv 89178
745 E 1350 S #4
Orem, UT 84097
Jack and Ashley
5633 S. 4075 W.
Roy, UT
84067
Mine better be hand delivered.
Cal and Lauren
319 North 800 East
Provo Utah
84606
I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE A LITTLE GIRL!!
She is gorgeous!
we want one!
El Spearso
9208 Sunny Oven Court
Las Vegas, NV 89178
You have time for ANNOUNCEMENTS? I'm jealous. And in awe. :)
Send one my way. With multiple cutie face pictures.
you have mine...i don't want fan mail, so I wont put it up here.
i know i live here in town but i would love a pictured announcement of Mila box 253 or you know whrer i live
girl...I want one real bad. tara and I live together :) 929 Princeton Ave. #1 Salt Lake City UT 84105
holy crap.. I just read you few past posts.... I HAD NOOOOO IDEA about all this spinal crap. JULIE!!!! I am so happy that you are alright.
Post a Comment