Sunday, March 21, 2010

Baby comes tomorrow!

In less than 24 hours, we will have a little baby girl! I'm so excited! I'll try to teach Kyle how to do a post on here so you can see my cute child. I'll be in the hospital for about 4 days, so no blogging for me. Wish me luck! And lets hope she really comes out a girl! ;)

Oh, and if you have any guesses on her weight and height, now is the time to do it. My guess is 21 inches long... 7 lbs. 2 oz. Although I'm hoping she weighs about 10 pounds considering the serious poundage I've put on. We'll see...

7 comments:

Tiffani said...

Good luck, I can't wait to hear how everything goes! I'm anxious to know her name...it better be a her...but if not,you do have the cutest boys so it's all good.

Jana and Brett said...

The Raddon's wish you good luck with your labor, and with the transition to being a mom of 3! We are also excited to see what you name her. :0) Our guess is 20 inches and 8 lbs even. :0) Yay for little baby girls.

Chelsea said...

So excited for you to have your little girl here! Good luck with everything! My guess is 7 lbs 13 oz. and 20 inches!

Smittys said...

I think she will be 7lbs 4 oz and 20 inches. Good luck! I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Mila Rose Yardley. Born.840 am. March 22 7 lbs 5 oz pics coming soon

Anonymous said...

It's Mila.( me- la )

Anonymous said...

It's Mila.( me- la )