Our Baby: Mila Rose Yardley. (me-la) Born March 22 at 8:40am Weighs 7lbs and 5oz Everthing is going very well with mommy and baby. Stay tunned for picture overload in a couple of days.
congrats i texted to see how you were and if you were up for visitors, i never heard back so i will just give ya a few days and bring ya dinner. I hope all is well she is beautiful and you look hott to...Jeannie
Congratulations!!! I haven't checked your blog for a few weeks and so I was totally clueless. I'm so happy for you - she's beautiful:) Can't wait to see more pics! Best of luck - let me know how it is with 3!
36 comments:
Beautiful Mila! Congrats!!!!
So darling!!! Congrats you guys!
She is adorable. Glad everything went well.
love her already!
Gorgeous! Congrats!
Congrats!! She is adorable!! I can't wait to see more pics! You look great too Julie!
oh she's so adorable!!! congratulations! i love love love her name! :)
She is just as gorgeous as I thought she would be. I am so glad they let me in to see her in real life. Welcome baby Mila!
Congrats! She is beautiful! You look amazing Julie. Can't wait to meet Mila in person. Hope your recovery goes smoothly.
Hooray! Can't wait to meet her :)
Hooray! Can't wait to meet her :)
wow she is beautiful. call me if you guys need anything! congratulations!
Great name!!! Glad everything went well and you look great.
She is so pretty!! Congratulations and I love the name:)
Oh I love her.
Love the name. Can't wait to meet her. Glad all went well.
congrats! she's darling. Can't wait to see more!!
Baby girls are so precious! I love dressing them up:)
Yeah! She is here and so cute! And I love the name! Goes perfect with the boys names. I can't wait to see more pictures. I am glad all is well.
She is beautiful and so are you! Congrats! Pretty name. :)
She is beautiful and so are you! Congrats! Pretty name. :)
yay!!!!
Such a cute name! Congrats...she is beautiful!
Congrats Mama! You look great and Mila is adorable!!!
Wow, she's beautiful. Congrats guys. When is she coming to see Uncle Marc?
She's here and she's gorgeous. Gorgeous baby and gorgeous mommy. You look fabulous! Mila is a precious name and those cheeks are to die for. Congrats!
Yay for Mila...she's so cute! She looks like a Yardley!
I'm really looking forward to seeing you two beautiful girls. Stay well.
congrats i texted to see how you were and if you were up for visitors, i never heard back so i will just give ya a few days and bring ya dinner. I hope all is well she is beautiful and you look hott to...Jeannie
She is adorable...and your lookin HOT!!! Can't wait to see more!
Congratulations!!
congrats to you and miss mila! you look great! can't wait for more pix!
Haven't been on forever, and was so excited to see these cute pics. Congrats, hope you are doing well.
Congratulations!!! I haven't checked your blog for a few weeks and so I was totally clueless. I'm so happy for you - she's beautiful:) Can't wait to see more pics! Best of luck - let me know how it is with 3!
can we get the overload already :)!
AH! Julie... I am amazed and so so so excited for you. I love you jULIE!!
Post a Comment