

7 Reasons why I love my husband on our 7 year anniversary...
1. I genuinely like him as a person. He's fun to be around and is really easy going. He is my best friend.
2. We have the same taste in movies, music, things, and life in general.
3. He's a real man. He can fix and make anything, and steps up as a real man when needed.
4. He keeps getting better looking! I thought he was way cute when I met him, but now, he's a hot bald man.
5. He lets me be the boss. I know that is a weird thing to say, but he really does give me everything I want. I'm spoiled and he does everything he can to allow me to be.
6. He is really good at being an equal to me. He is awesome with the kids. Cleans the house when I don't feel like it, and even cooks dinner sometimes. And he is ALWAYS nice to me.
7. He takes me out of my comfort zone and makes me try things that I normally wouldn't. He'll keep me young in my older years.
Thank you for continuing to make me laugh everyday. It's amazing what laughter can do in a marriage. Thanks for being my husband. I love you!!!
18 comments:
THANKS, I LOVE YOU TOO!! Mommy
Me
I love these pictures..and I love you both! CONGRATS!
Happy Anniversary you sexy people :)
Congrats! I love these pictures!!
Beautiful couple. You both get more beautiful/handsome with the years. Here's to the best year ever. Love you both, MOMMY
Oh wow!! That's a loooong time! I almost called it quits after 1! Hahaha. Love you guys!
Congrats! I remember the first time I met you, we were up in the mountains and I had to give you a pair of my tennis shoes.I think I thought you were a brat. Who goes to the mountains without tennis shoes?? ;)
so cute! congratulations you two!
Ahhh. Get a room you two!
(You can't go wrong with a Yardley boy. You have a winner.)
I can't believe it's been 7 years! Congrats! it seems like just yesterday!!
7 years! You're old! ;) I'm glad he lets you be the boss...I'm sure he feels its the best for both of you!:)
You guys are so cute! I am coming up to Utah for spring break in two weeks. Can we please stop and say hi in Beaver!?!
Awesome. Congrats guys. Man has time flown by.
Talk to baby girl everyday and tell her to wait for Grandma to get there before she makes her appearance. love you, MOM
7 years...Who'da thought Beaver was where it was at?? As Rob says Beaver knows how to Breed em'. Hope you guys had a great anniversary, and you got a killer foot rub!!
Happy Anniversary!!
Don't you love getting all these comments? I haven't looked at your blog in awhile--it's the whole private thing, I just forget. I LOVED your pet peeves and I think it is a reason why we were such good friends--weird things bug us. It doesn't make us mean..well only a little. I could have added SO many more to that list.
Secondly-7 years is crazy. I remember the days of Kyle and I in our visors cookin up some serious bagels at Einsteins. He seems like a great husband and an amazing dad. Good job Kyle--I know how much you have to put up with. ;)
Congrats on the seven years ... how things have changed ... you've gone from being poor students living in a mobile home to living in a palace with 2+ children, the older of which is so handsome he's almost pretty (kinda like Rob Lowe, and I hope that doesn't make anyone gag) while the younger one has angel eyes but an incredibly mischievous smile.
I enjoy your pet peeves. My biggest is people who won't move out of the left lane of the freeway.
Post a Comment