Saturday, March 6, 2010

If my 6 year old has his own gun, does that make me white trash?

It was -bring your family to work- Saturday around here, so we all put on our shiz kickers and headed to the farm. Gavin, of course had to bring his bb gun. Roman brought his good attitude. Kyle brought his wranglers. And I brought my diet coke and my camera. As yucky and smelly as it is, the farm is really the best place on earth. Especially when you are there with your family. Good times.

And I should probably mention that during my turn to shoot, I shot the target and it bounced back and hit kyle right in his business. Oops.

Cuties

Gavin in the tree stump

Roman took a turn shooting

Gavin's target

Such a pro

So proud!

Haaaay!

Horse whisperer

Love this boy

Gavin's farm kitty

Forcing a smile

Farming

Watchin dad

Pretty day

13 comments:

Karen said...

These are amazing pictures and what stories you have told about the farm and shooting...love how you all had such a great time together. gorgeous boys..way to shoot Jules...watch out Kyle. Love you all..Mom

Ashlee said...

Good times. Many a memory at the good ol' farm :) Your boys are so adorable, can't wait for a girl to join in.

Unknown said...

You have officially arrived....you are the dang cutest WT family I have ever seen, and I am so jealous....when can we move in. What a great life!

p.s. love your mad photog skills!

Krystle said...

ok why don't you come join us for a day of bring your family to work saturdays at the farm so we can get some wicked cool pictures such as these?!

JasonDebbie said...

Creighton has a big BB gun that looks just like that one, so I guess we're white trash too!

Anonymous said...

That photo of Gavin standing on the fence while "Watchin Dad" is priceless ... You should have it framed.

Andrea said...

fun day! I wish I had a farm to go to.

Andrea said...

fun day! I wish I had a farm to go to.

Marc said...

Awesome. Careful with those BB guns. You'll shoot your eye out.

Mahana said...

Oh this title made me laugh. hard.

So does this make me slated-eye white trash since we each own our own guns (and a few to spare) and we burn trash in the "burn barrels".

The Fab Fabian Life said...

ok how did miss sassy pants end up white trash in Beaver... really remember you on your bed in your bikini in Spain! Have you really been married 7 years?? Dang I have known you for a long time :) Cannot wait to see this cute baby girl!!

Jeannie said...

after looking at these pictures i have decided i have NO idea where your farm is i know i am a looser!

ssh said...

your little men are too cute! are they ready to have their worlds rocked my the sister coming soon?!