I've consolidated my peeve list into one. And also added new weekly peeves to my sidebar. I love hearing everyones pet peeves. You people have some funny ones!
Stay tuned for pictures of the baby's room. We bought that fabulous crib I had mentioned. It turns out its alot harder to paint a crib than it sounds. Go figure.
So, I'm anxiously waiting for the fed ex man.
Pictures to come...
3 comments:
can't wait to see!
sonnet was looking at your blog with me and she pointed to gavin's picture and goes "oooh, mom, that boy is so cute!" :) haha.
We forgot to use the Target gift card!!! Can't wait to see the baby's crib and the room. Tell Roman and Gavin that Grandma misses them. love you my beautiful daughter, MOM
Heard rumors of a fabulous nursery. I need proof. Get on that please.
Post a Comment